KELSTON MALL - START XMAS WITH A WIN
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Kelston Mall, 16 West Coast Road, Kelston, Auckland.
3. Entry into this promotion is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of Kelston Mall, retailers of Kelston Mall, their advertising and promotional agencies and in both cases their immediate families.
4. The promotion commences on 30th November at 07:00am and closes on 24th December at 10.00pm.
5. To enter the promotion you must make a purchase of $5 or more from a retailer in the Kelston Mall (including McDonalds and Mobil) within the promotion period. One entry per purchase is permitted. This promotion excludes The Dollar Shop, Tongan Health Society, Sharing Shed Hair Salon and Mobil.
6. Winners of this promotion period will not be able to redeem their vouchers in order to buy cigarettes. This rule is in accordance with Countdown, who will not accept vouchers in exchange for cigarettes.
7. By entering this promotion you consent to your content being displayed online for public viewing at the discretion of the promoter.
8. The promoter will not be held responsible for entries not properly received for any reason, whether or not caused by the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or change the promotion or any or all of the prizes at any time without notice.
10. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent(s) or guardian(s).
11. The prizes received (if vouchers) will be redeemable for 3 months after the reward was received.
12. Giveaway only while stocks last, limited to 10,000 (10,000 entry cards).
13. Vouchers will not be redeemable for cash, not transferable.
14. Incomplete entry forms will be deemed invalid.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promotion may be abandoned or postponed at the unfettered discretion of the promoter. The promoter accepts no responsibility for such an event.
16. Kelston Mall and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Kelston Mall reserves the right to use winners’ names, and photos for reasonable publicity associated with the competition.
Your privacy is important to us. The details you provide will be held confidentially by Kelston Mall and may be used to send you offers we think may be of interest to you. Only Kelston Mall has access to this information. To remove your details please contact the Promoters directly.
For any queries or concerns please contact Frances Mitchell, Property Managers Group, Auckland.
Phone 021 782 703, email@example.com